Difuminar: 9400 feet and Mach 1.6 on a CTI G150

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No i dont think so because the electronics and nosecone will not be done by then, maybe in a month or two. I hope to make it out to Petitcodiac in late may or early june to launch some rockets..

I used scotch tape. When i pulled it off, a little bit of glue came onto the BT. I used a small plastic tube to pull it.

It look like a somewhat significant portion the fillet ran into the tape so when the tape was pulled, it created a cliff at the edge of the fillet and some epoxy dripped.

It look like a somewhat significant portion the fillet ran into the tape so when the tape was pulled, it created a cliff at the edge of the fillet and some epoxy dripped.
Yes that is basically what happened.

I've been following - looking like a real rocket now. With all this effort, make sure you get it back. Looking sharp!

Looking good! I really like the fillets, yeah, timbucktoo is right, time to sand!! LOL :) My MD rocket flying on the F10 will be flying this fall, hopefully.
Thanks,

This is looking good, I'm really looking forward to its eventual launch. I hope your tracking tech is solid, cuz that thing is just gonna flat out vanish in a hurry...

This is looking good, I'm really looking forward to its eventual launch. I hope your tracking tech is solid, cuz that thing is just gonna flat out vanish in a hurry...
Yea im using a telemini. Thanks!

But i am not looking just to break the CAR altitude record also the all-time one.

Latest posts

Back