Did you ever have something shipped to you USPO.......

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PayLoad

I don't do spirals
Reaction score
......And the shipping took so long, you forgot what you were planning to build? This 2-Day Delivery took just over a month to get here.IMG_8244.JPG

I have an order from Mach 1 sitting in a USPS distribution center now. Has not moved in a week. Last time this happened it took a month (to the day) to receive... arg!

I have an order from Mach 1 sitting in a USPS distribution center now. Has not moved in a week. Last time this happened it took a month (to the day) to receive... arg!

I had a Mach 1 order do that back in July, but after it sat for the week, I filed a "Where's my stuff?" tracker, and it miraculously started moving again. Might be worth a shot, if you haven't already!

I've got an order from Bellevue Hobbies that normally takes a long time to arrive, but with the postal issues I expect I won't see it until maybe Halloween or so. Which was expected, so I'm not cranky about it - the retirement deals were too good to pass up.

Latest posts

Back