Deuce's Wild T-shirt

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slim_t

Reaction score
My son is now 18 months old, and is a rocket nut. He "blasts off" everything he gets his hands on, much like all of us. :)
Well, I can't let him play with my rockets, because he's not very gentle with them; so I made him this shirt.
I got the pic from Fliskits site, and printed it on some iron-on paper and voila. We have to wash it almost everyday.

Thought you all might like it.

Tim

Here's the prowd owner blasting off.
Now I've got to make myself one to match. :)

Tim

OK now thats just a tease.
You do plan on making the rest of us one right?;)
Nice looking tee and quite a handsome young rocketeer.

Thanks. He gets his looks from his mom, thankfully. :)
I have bought more shirts for him.
As for the rest of us, I was hoping once Jim saw this he would make everyone some. You know, professionally printed ones. ;)

Tim

oh man, that is just TOO cute! I love it! and yes, I will look into just that!

I have to save these pix for our site (if you don't mind). they will make a great addition to our Deuce photo album!

Thank you very much for this warm feeling you've sent my way :) :)

Originally posted by jflis
I have to save these pix for our site (if you don't mind). they will make a great addition to our Deuce photo album!

Thank you very much for this warm feeling you've sent my way :) :)

Oh, you know I don't mind, and your very welcome. :)
But if you do have some made, mine's on the house, right? ;)
Glad you like it.

Tim

Yep, the Deuce is loose alright....

Thank goodness kids only come with one exhaust trail...if you know what I mean! :eek: :D :kill:

Originally posted by eugenefl
Thank goodness kids only come with one exhaust trail...if you know what I mean! :eek: :D :kill:

Adds a whole new meaning to Smokey Sam propellants! :D

That T-Shirt is just too cute, if you don't mind me saying that. My granddaughter, four years old, just loves launching rockets. She wants to push the button, which I let her do, and she wants to 'catch' them as well.
I have to say that I have a lot of fun and rockets would be fun enough with just that but the kids add the icing to the cake (my daughters like to tag along for launches). Oh, the daughters are also amused at the amount of kits I have. Every time I go to Hobby Lobby I come back with a clearance special or two...

Back