Deuces to the left of me, Deuces to the right...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rstaff3

Oddroc-eteer
Reaction score
Here is my Deuce. It's painted in Testors Sapphire and Lime Gold metlaflake. As with almost all my finish jobs, it looks ok from a distance. The paint is beautiful, but, as normal, I was rushed wanting to get it done before the weekend. Painted in the wind, the stand fell over once (indoors, no wind), and some of the paper I used to mask it with fell loose and hit a fin... oh yeah, its the dogs fault :D

With any luck it will fly this weekend!

Deuces to the left of me Deuces to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with no Deuce. :(
I will get one. I have some extra money and will order one ASAP

:D Nice paint job :D

Excellent Dick...welcome to deuceaholics intl... :)

Looks good man, whatcha gonna put it up on first?

Carl

B6's to start. Depending on the wind either A8s or C6s next. Possibly all three. Now if the steeeenking weather will cooperate. I have 2 launches this weekend, but both days are iffy. Other than in-yard MMX haven't launched since the TRF meet :(

:D I just ordered number 2. I also plan to try something on a 3rd one as I build number 2. hehe Got to love em!

CrashinJ

I been thinkin about that MMX Deuce. Maybe Jim could introduce the Deuce fleet. MMX, 13 mm, 18 mm, and 24 mm Deuces with an option on the 29 mm and 38 mm!:eek: :D

Great pix! But, you should have had *two* pup's in the pix. After all, this IS a Deuce... :D

Woke up this morning to 3 deuce threads...

kewl :p

My Deuce flew 4 times today - B6-4, C6-3, A8-3, C6-5 in that order. All were good flights. Lots of dicsussion from the crowd. And Carl, everyone who commented also mentioned your Big Deuce. A full report will be with my EMRR review. Meanwhile I'm going on the lam. No flight pics so I need to hide from Vinnie.

Back