Der Red Max upscale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tonimus

Reaction score
I know it's been done, but I'm thinking about my inevitable L3 project... This is what I've come up with.

The fin can is recycled from The Neutral Zone. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Looks cool. I guess you'll have a central M motor for the cert. What do you have clustered around it?

Will those 6 G80's get this into space!? I kid, looks like this will be awesome. Good luck!

Assuming my weight figures are even in the ballpark, a M1350 will put it up to 5100' and with the six additional G80s it'd go to 5500'.

Assuming my weight figures are even in the ballpark, a M1350 will put it up to 5100' and with the six additional G80s it'd go to 5500'.

That will definitely be an awesome flight. I was completely joking about the space thing, btw. Lol

I figured as much, but I also realized that I hadn't updated any motor figures. The M1350 would be really cool with 6 H115DMs...

The fin can design is already in use in another 7.5" rocket with 6x29mm outboards. I'm hoping to put that up in the spring on a 7 or 10 motor cluster.

Back