Delivery Time of Estes Bulk Packs?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cassady

Reaction score
I have tried, on two different occasions, to ask a question about the delivery time of bulk packs of rockets from Estes--both times filling out the "Feedback Form" at:

https://www.esteseducator.com/cfusion/feedback.cfm

I have yet to receive a response. When I asked a similar question of Quest, I received an answer within a couple of hours.

If Quest sold bulk packs of rockets by the dozen, instead of quantities of 25, I have no question which rockets I'd buy.

Given this situation, does anyone have experience ordering bulk packs of rockets from Estes? How long does it take?

I won't have a budget approved to buy the rockets for a week or two and the class starts July 11. Will Estes fill my order in time or should I bite the bullet and buy from Quest?

Thanks

I wasn't aware that Estes sold these directly. Maybe it's an educator thing, or maybe I'm just having another bad brain day.

Lots of on-line hobby shops sell them though, and quite a few brick and morter hobby stores do too. Do a Google search, or maybe someone here will ring in with some good sites.

Here's a good site (Hobbylinc) that has good prices on bulk rocket packs (both 12-packs and 25-packs) as well as 24-packs of motors. Most of the items say they usually ship out in 24 hours. Not bad. Should meet your needs.

I'm sure others will chime in with other good vendor choices.

I can get any of the Estes bulk packs within a week. Please e-mail me for prices.

Best regards,
Brian

Oh yeah. Meant to tell ya. Lots of the best vendors are on this forum too. Handy, isn't it? :cool: :D

Cassady,

Please contact me at FlisKits via email ([email protected]) and we can help you out. We can bulk pack any of our kits and the minimum order is 10 kits and you go up *incrementally* from there (meaning, if you need, say, 17 kits, that's what you get. You don't have to order two groups of 10...)

Click here for some examples of Bulk Pack pricing from our catalog.
(lower right corner of the page)

The more lead time we have the better able we are to fulfill orders as we may have to order material. However, for example, we have the Rhino and Triskelion (our most popular bulk pack kits) in stock and can get the OverDrive and Flea (our other two Skill Level 1 kits) into stock in less than a week.

WIth a class start time of July 11th, we should be able to meet any need you have for any kit we sell.

Let me know what you need and we'll take good care of you.
jim

Back