• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Defy Gravity Tether

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wingarcher

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Historical reference- Defy Gravity Tether: has quick start guide, necessary hardware and some extras. Brand new, never flown or tested. Sold at $70 plus postage.

Attachments

• E7782B79-DC85-4F50-BB11-10102BD8F7E7.jpeg
    E7782B79-DC85-4F50-BB11-10102BD8F7E7.jpeg
    159 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:
I'm just a satisfied customer, no relationship to the company nor to Mr. Kinsey.

I have two Tethers and they have always performed flawlessly. Used one on my L3. About a tenth of a gram of BP to open up the Tether, rather than the 4-5 grams I'd have had to use for deploying the main. (A third Tether was consumed by a rocket-eating tree or something. Along with a 6-grain 38mm research case, a G-Wiz altimeter, and a very nice parachute, in a 4" Patriot on its first flight. Never found it. :()

And if by some error the thing fires before it's launched, no flying nose cone or ebay that could injure me, or perhaps be seriously damaged by striking me in the head. :D Just a 'pop' from that tiny BP charge. A new ematch and repacking of the chute/burrito would be required, of course.

Yes, I like my Tethers very much. And wish that Defy Gravity was still in operation...

Best -- Terry

Definitely interesting, wondering where I could incorporate it into the fleet. What’s your best price shipped to 46799

Back