Deepsky t-shirts now in stock!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deepsky

Reaction score
Evening all!

Better move fast on these...the limited edition Deepsky Rocket Shop t-shirts are now in stock, but selling out fast!

These shirts are top quality heavyweight Fruit of the Loom t's, which have been professionally printed here in the UK. I can personally vouch for the quality of the printing...the guy who's responsible has done me a number of one-offs, and also does the club shirts for our mower racing club. My own shirts have been through the wash countless times, and the printing is as clear as on day one...and I don't even turn them inside out like you're supposed to!

The shirts are £16.99, which INCLUDES UK postage. If you're outside the UK, shipping is a little bit more, but you'll get a Deepsky flying freebie chucked in for nothing as well!

You can order and pay for your shirt online NOW!

The Deepsky Rocket Shop is at

www.deepskyrocketshop.co.uk

and you need to click the "Deepsky Apparel" link in the main menu in the shop. There are full ordering instructions on the item page, but don't forget to indicate "Collect at launch event" once you get to the shipping page. Paul will post them regardless...we just can't get the website to work it all out automatically for us!!

As I said before, we'll send these anywhere in the world, so you Americans can be the envy of your local club too!

We expect these shirts to sell out fast, but don't worry...we should be able to get a second print run done fairly soon.

That's it for now...I'll get out of the way before the barging in the queues starts!!

All the best for now,

Andy@Deepsky
:D

Originally posted by arthur dent
lovely,smashin,super:D :D
...great. Now you're money for charity - thats safe; but if you choose to gamble, and don't make 101 in 6 darts, then you'll be left with BFH! - Bus Fair Home!

->SNIP<-

Sorry about that, I came over all Jim Bowen for a moment there. Maybe watching Bullseye at breakfast-time is not such a good idea! ;)

T-Shirt is in the cart & its payday tomorrow!!! :D :D :D

Well I'm ordering mine as soon as the credit card (my mum ;) ) gets home :D

My shirt arrived today, and its cool as ****! :D

DEFINATLY *The* shirt to be seen in this summer - as long as a certain major international company doesn't start sending its lawyers to launches! ;)

Thought you'd be impressed!!

Now you see the reason for the lack of a picture on the website, and the mention of m'learned friends!!

Glad you like it anyway...keep an eye out for the next design coming to a launch event near you in the not too distant future!!

Never quite imagined Paul and myself as Jean-Paul Gaultier and Wayne Hemingway...but I'm sure the invites to swanky cat walk shows will soon be pouring in!

Andy@Deepsky

Muwahaha I managed to snag the last large shirt :D
Glad you like it anyway...keep an eye out for the next design coming to a launch event near you in the not too distant future!!

Another one?!?! Who's logo you gonna steal this time? ;) :p
I'm hoping mine will arrive before I fly off to Portugal for a week (Thursday) :)#

Also, I see the shirt has climbed to No 2 on the bestsellers list on the website!!!

Phil

"Steal" is a very ugly word Phil :rolleyes:

;)

I'm sure you'll find the shirt a big hit with the young ladies in Portugal...personally I think YOU got a steal, and you must owe us big time for this!!

Have a good holiday!

Andy@Deepsky

Just got home after a day of paintballing! :) And the parcel was lying there on the table for me :D:D:D Very good quality, and looks great!

Hmm... Replace the word "steal" with the word "alter". That better? :p

Just out of curiosity, how many shirts were in this run? I wanna know how many people in the world have the same shirt as me :)

Rock on Deepsky!! :D (again ;) )

Phil

The answer is "not many"! It's a pretty exclusive bit of kit at the moment, though we may bow to our capitalist leanings and get a few more done!

Glad you liked it anyway...and keep an eye out for the next design!

Andy@deepsky

So I can sell mine on eBay when its too small for me and get a fortune as its a rare limited edition shirt! :D

"When it's too small"?

You ordered a large already....planning on turning portugal into a pie-fest are you :D

Andy@Deepsky

OK, how does a "Yank" use the shopping cart?

I tried to use it to by a T-shirt and there is no place in your menu for U.S.A.:confused:

And do you take Paypal?

sandman

P.S. I think I figured it out!

This had better be a good shirt!

I never paid that much for a shirt that didn't have a collar, buttons, and is supposed to be worn with a tie!

Originally posted by sandman
I never paid that much for a shirt that didn't have a collar, buttons, and is supposed to be worn with a tie!
Thats UK prices for you - things are about 17.5% more expensive over here due to taxes. PLUS you've got the exchange rate stacked against you at the mo :(

Don't worry - the shirt is class.

Originally posted by cydermaster
Thats UK prices for you - things are about 17.5% more expensive over here due to taxes. PLUS you've got the exchange rate stacked against you at the mo :(

Didn't think VAT was charged on items being exported? You're right about the exchange rate though!

Back