December Best Rocket Run-Off

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for The December Best Rocket

• stickershock23's Upscale Estes Citation Patriot

• MartyAMC's Upscale 'Kraken Up'

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good luck Mark.

No matter what the outcome you're a winner, it's your decals that make the Kraken-Up what it is. ;)

Happy Holidays

I am glad to see both Marty's and Stickershock's rockets make it to the finals.

What I want to see is Stickershock's rocket take a ride in the payload bay of Marty's rocket and light after separation at apogee. But I want to see stickershock's rocket go fly horizontally. I know certain folks don't like "guided" rockets, but I have heard few complaints about R/C recovery. BTW, do you think you can make some slight mods to your work of art (the windows and such are very nice details) and add some servo controlled surfaces?

Oh yeah - GO, MARTY, GO!

Dan
SLRA
TRA 10016 L2

Now thats the funniest thing I have heard in a while.

To everyone that entered Their were some BEAUTIFUL rockets.. and to Marty Thank you, good luck to you too, I really hate having to run against you! that is one COOL rocket!

Done, it's a tie. How do we split the title? :confused:

You - Best Rocket
Me - December

Or vice versa? lol :)

It ain't over till it's over.

Well the voting period is over! And a big congratulations goes out to MartyAMC for his big Kraken Up up-scale! WTG!:clap:

My thanks to everyone who participated in the contest. Each entry was deserving in their own right. And to the vendors for your continued support.:cheers:

Thanks David

Layne, I'll keep you posted on the launch. Who knows, maybe you'll be in the neighborhood and will get to see it.

Back