December Best Rocket Competition Poll #2

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

December Best Rocket Competition Poll #2

• MartyAMC's Upscale 'Kraken Up'

• blackjack2564's Darkstar

• Massrokit's Little Joe 5B Sport Scale

• rosko_racer's SRFB-77A Saber Tooth

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks Layne. If it's meant to happen it will. There's some very nice projects in the competition, each one deserving in it's own right. Good luck to all. My ultimate award will be the launch next spring.

:merry-christmas:

There are some nice looking projects in this contest. However, having seen Marty's Kracken-Up first hand and being aware of the level of planning and detail that has gone into this magnificent rocket, there is no question who should win this.

GO, MARTY, GO!!!!

Of course it should! This is the BIGGEST rocket of the month competition right?

upscale or kitbash? they both did a lot of work on their rockets!
But i like the Saber Tooth better.

upscale or kitbash? they both did a lot of work on their rockets!
But i like the Saber Tooth better.

The craftsmanship of both are definitely at a high level. Kudos to all who entered.

I am partial to high power and scratch built. My first rocket (no, I didn't fly Estes back in the day) was a somewhat modified Estes Big Daddy - no balsa, lots of G10 and a 29mm motor mount. Sadly after 25 flights on my Grand Daddy I managed to get the up part right but not the down - it got stuck up there somewhere.

Anything goes is right. So if a customized Corvette enters an "anything goes" motor vehicle contest and most other entrants range from go-karts to Beetles (I am a big fan of all three, BTW) I can still vote for the 'Vette right? :p

GO, MARTY, GO!

Dan
SLRA

Back