• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found Decal Scan of Estes OOPS Crayon Rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flash

Reaction score
Could someone help out by posting a good scan of Estes OOPS Crayon Rocket Decal sheet?
Thank you!

Can't be certain, as these kits went into production before I got back in the hobby, but IINM, they body tubes are preprinted, and thus there was no decal sheet. Then again, I might be wrong.

Can't be certain, as these kits went into production before I got back in the hobby, but IINM, they body tubes are preprinted, and thus there was no decal sheet. Then again, I might be wrong.
You are correct, there were no separate decals, the rockets were RTF all you did was hook the chute to the nosecone, add wadding and a motor and fly.

Estes EST 1715 was a set of 12 crayon rockets, you got 12 ready stick on decals sheets with them, you had to assembly them. They were not the ready to fly version. The RTF ones were sold as a single rocket prebuilt.

Attachments

• 90639ED3-F546-4A66-9392-3C83944CD946.jpeg
    90639ED3-F546-4A66-9392-3C83944CD946.jpeg
    129.4 KB · Views: 8
There's a bit of construction in the RTF's that I've seen, but again, they had pre-printed body tubes... Not much but a little.

You might reach out to Estes and see if they have any more info.

Estes EST 1715 was a set of 12 crayon rockets, you got 12 ready stick on decals sheets with them, you had to assembly them. They were not the ready to fly version. The RTF ones were sold as a single rocket prebuilt.

I actually have a set of the originals you're looking for, but that was from years ago and buried somewhere in my basement (not easy to get to...trust me). I remember now since I actually bought the set cheap (off eBay and it got delivered damaged and partially refunded) mostly for the decals for a custom scratch build and I still have that scratch rocket. If I ever do dig up the rockets or decals, I'll update.

Back