deals

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebar_rocketry

Reaction score
Just a quick note to let ya know that we have special pricing on the Deuce's Wild and USS Grissom this month. We've also added "Modern High Power Rocketry" by Mark Canepa to the line-up. I should get the OK from Uncle Sam to start shipping motors by next week :) , so I'll let ya know and put up the motors page when it happens. I don't have my Quest page up yet, but you can check out some of the selection I'll have in my Ebay store.

Just a few more days left on the specials. If you've been to the website lately, you know that I've added a lot of products with a whole slew of 'em yet to come. And thanks to everyone on the forum who pre-ordered the Dr. Zooch Saturns. It helped to give him the capital he needed to order more parts for the second run.

I've got a just a few more Deuce's left for anybody that wants to grab one while it's still on sale. I'll be adding a bunch of stuff in the next couple of weeks in anticipation of my upcoming ad in Sport Rocketry next month, and of course at very good prices. I also have a deal in the works that really ought to help me expand greatly in the next few months. I'll let you know what it is as soon as I get all the details worked out;)

Back