David Crosby

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every time I hear one of the guys from the 60's and 70's die it sure hits home on how old I am. What's really going to be sad is when some of the Rolling stones start dying, or McCartney. It's a long list.

What's really going to be sad is when some of the Rolling stones start dying
Err… I hate to break this to you, but that ship has sailed. Charlie Watts died more than a year ago.

In 7th or 8th grade my art teacher played music while we worked on projects.
I have Marrakesh Express permanently burned into my brain. A good thing.
In retrospect the music she played was new at the time. She was a really “happening" teacher.

I didn't really know CS&N very well until probably 10 years ago. I was out searching for vinyl at the antique store and one of the albums looked physically clean and was only a couple of dollars, so I bought it to use for testing. Turned out to be an album I listened to for quite a while. Some great music for sure.

Sandy.

For those who are interested, our local independent radio station ran an extended set of Crosby's music this morning. It should be available in their archive for 2 weeks.

https://kexp.org/

I didn't really know CS&N very well until probably 10 years ago. I was out searching for vinyl at the antique store and one of the albums looked physically clean and was only a couple of dollars, so I bought it to use for testing. Turned out to be an album I listened to for quite a while. Some great music for sure.

Sandy.
Never to late it see the light.

all of the musicians who were in their late twenties in 1970 are now 80 so they're going to be lots of them going in the next 5 years.

Last edited:
Back