Dare Devil Flat Earther Dies in Rocket Crash

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
503FF67C-D1B3-4CAD-986D-0B3EB93BB98D.jpeg
His 2019 documentary also provides good insight into the rocket build, his plans, and what makes him tick. The launch day footage made me realize there was less safety considerations than a carnival ride, especially on the first aborted launch attempt.

https://www.amazon.com/Rocketman-Mikes-Mission-Prove-Earth/dp/B07VWCCW1V
Mikes movie was very well produced for how low of footage they had, although half of it had to deal with cats and shopping. When they were talking about pulling the chute pins, Mike gets in the thing, I thought to myself, oh maybe they edited that part out, 2 seconds later he runs towards the rocket telling to Mike about forgetting to pull the pin and arm the chutes... wonder what the probability of that happening again was. You can see how the chutes are angled out near the nozzle, very poor design, I can see how the one ripped when it hit that bar going across near the top.

I just watched the trailer and yea ok, I was wrong. Totally wrong. The guy had some issues that go well beyond my ability to identify. Still, he deserves respect for no other reason than he was a human.

Nobody is putting words in anyones mouth. I was speaking about the community. Reread my post and you will see. The community as a whole is self important. I did not single anyone out. I just think it's in poor taste regardless how anyone feels about the guy to piss on him before he is even room temp. I bet few here have seen the result of an impact like this. I have, twice in fact and it's not exactly the thing jokes are made of.
Good Gravy! You've SEEN people die like that?! How do you live with yourself?

Latest posts

Back