Damn... I did it again!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlazarus6660

Reaction score
Damn... I did it again!

All I wanted to do is to pay respect the dead.
As usual, it gets perverted to something else.
Enough guy's! what the hell is wrong with you?
If you don't want me here, say so!!
Otherwise, knock it off!

Quit dropping grenades and then wondering what that loud bang was.

I feel like I missed something...someone want to clarify?

"We love you. All is forgiven. Come home." (signed)-Dad

(Note- no horses or telegraph poles were harmed in the posting of this message. All of our messengers are paid a living wage with a retirement plan in place. Thank you for using TRF.)

Last edited:
So why do you take it personally when someone else perverts your good intentions? The original post in that thread was pure in spirit, wishing for comfort and peace for those lost. Unfortunately there are a number of people here that need to make everything political and argue it until they get shut down. However, that does not remove the sentiment you offered when you started it so do not let it bother you. You did good.

So why do you take it personally when someone else perverts your good intentions? The original post in that thread was pure in spirit, wishing for comfort and peace for those lost. Unfortunately there are a number of people here that need to make everything political and argue it until they get shut down. However, that does not remove the sentiment you offered when you started it so do not let it bother you. You did good.

I agree 100%! You did nothing wrong. IMHO members that debated the use of the weapons in a non belligerent way did nothing wrong. It was when the posts were decending into the personal attacks that the thread was closed.

Don't worry about it, or in the vernacular "FHAGEDABODIT":D

I agree 100%! You did nothing wrong. IMHO members that debated the use of the weapons in a non belligerent way did nothing wrong. It was when the posts were decending into the personal attacks that the thread was closed.

Don't worry about it, or in the vernacular "FHAGEDABODIT":D

This! That thread went on in a largely civil, respectful way, until it veered off the rails. I for one appreciated the reminder of these events, and the adult (no offense to the younger set) conversation that persisted for over a day.

I enjoyed reading the thread very much even if there was a lot i didn't agree with which is why i didn't comment because i could see where it was heading when i first viewed it(i was late to the"party") and didn't want to get caught in the undertow.good thread just got derailed, don't feel unwanted it's just whathappens in such a diverse community like trf.
~ Ed

Back