D.M.B. Rocketry Open for Business

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dbarrm

Reaction score
Hello all, Well I went and did it Ive opened my own store and have started selling my Custom cluster engine ignition cables. These will soon be coming to a vender near you. If you would be interested in carrying my items at your store please email me and I will send you a free sample along with product info, price sheet, and order form. No job to big or to small, VERY competitive prices and a 100% guarantee on all items. Items are already in stock so Im ready when you are.

Hope to do business with you all soon.

Check back to see what’s coming next.

Dan D.M.B. Rocketry

The website is still under development. It should be up in a few days.

Dan
D.M.B. Rocketry

Dan,

Your facecards and product look very professional from those pictures. I will ask my local hobby shops if they'd be interested in carrying your items!

Jason

Thank you very much Jason, I do my very best to put out a Top quality product. Im sure everyone who gets one will be very happy with it.

Dan
D.M.B. Rocketry

The order form has been updated to show shipping charges.

Dan

D.M.B. Rocketry will be closed from 5 - 12 July. I will be going to Texas for my 20 year reunion. Any orders sent in during this time will be shipped out on the 14th. Have a great 4th of July.

Dan

Here's a thought for all you cluster-whip mfgrs. It would be really neat if y'all came up with a sheath for unused clips in the cluster. This way, all I would have to buy is, say, a 4 motor cluster whip and when I want to only light 2 or 3 motors (or even 1), all I have to do is slip the sheaths on the unused clips so that I don't have to worry about a short.

How about clipping the unused clips to the insulated wire?

In the directions I send out it says to clip the unused wires to the insulated wire. I did some tests with insulated clips but when you get to clusters with 4 or more motors some of the clips are under one or more motors and the insulation melts.

Dan

Originally posted by Dbarrm
I did some tests with insulated clips but when you get to clusters with 4 or more motors some of the clips are under one or more motors and the insulation melts.

Dan
I thought about this, after the fact. :eek:
The cluster whips I make have seperate pairs of wire to each set of clips. A little more wire invloved but, it does allow the unused sets to hang harmlessly out of the way.

I am back from my trip and D.M.B. Rocketry is back open for business.

Dan

Back