Cyber monday deals??

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheHulk

Muscles and Rockets
Reaction score
Just wondering if any vendors are having any online sales for cyber Monday. I haven’t seen many vendors having sales since Black Friday other than wildman, rocketman, and flight sketch. Would be great to save some money!

Just got an email from Madcow stating they’re continuing their sale through cyber Monday.
Also Eggtimer products on sale through Monday.

I just got an email from Estes saying they will be having an Cyber Monday sale, starting at midnight. Up to 75% off.

FlisKits will be having a sale this weekend! Spend at least $25, enter coupon code BlackFriday2020 at checkout and get 20% off the purchase. The sale goes on until Monday night so it is not too late if you want 20% off.

$7 for the Protostar is ridiculous and everyone needs one.
I would say a Quinstar for $11 is also a must-have. There is some good and tempting stuff there; I haven't bought a kit (from anyone) in two years, feeling very tempted right now. Have been wanting a Mini-A heli for a while.

Have been wanting a Mini-A heli for a while.

That's a fun one, I'd recommend it. I built one earlier this year and it flew great, helicoptered itself over the trees and past a distant field, never to be seen again. But worth it, I'd do it again.

The SuperNova at $5.75 is also a good deal, that's an easy rocket to lose on a C->C combination, but fun to fly on a B->A.

FlisKits will be having a sale this weekend! Spend at least $25, enter coupon code BlackFriday2020 at checkout and get 20% off the purchase. The sale goes on until Monday night so it is not too late if you want 20% off.
Code doesn’t work monday

I just ordered an Indicator, Super Nova and a green Estes 2020 Christmas Ornament. The ornament will appease the Mrs. :p

That's a fun one, I'd recommend it. I built one earlier this year and it flew great, helicoptered itself over the trees and past a distant field, never to be seen again. But worth it, I'd do it again.

The SuperNova at $5.75 is also a good deal, that's an easy rocket to lose on a C->C combination, but fun to fly on a B->A.
There has to be no wind for the heli to work. Otherwise, it lawndarts to the ground.

The SuperNova works great with insectronauts.

Back