Quantcast

Cyber monday deals??

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

TheHulk

Muscles and Rockets
Reaction score
Just wondering if any vendors are having any online sales for cyber Monday. I haven’t seen many vendors having sales since Black Friday other than wildman, rocketman, and flight sketch. Would be great to save some money!

Banzai88

Lvl 1,Wallet....Destroyed
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Missile Works. 19% or 20% of much of the inventory.

timbucktoo

Staff member
TRF Supporter
Global Mod
Reaction score
Just got an email from Madcow stating they’re continuing their sale through cyber Monday.
Also Eggtimer products on sale through Monday.

AfterBurners

Reaction score
Madcow for sure just on the their site now browsing the items. I have to practice some control here. NOT!!

Bill S

Reaction score
I just got an email from Estes saying they will be having an Cyber Monday sale, starting at midnight. Up to 75% off.

rklapp

NAR# 109557
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I just ordered every rocket under $8. I'll use them as wind testers and blanket the surrounding neighborhood with rockets.

$7 for the Protostar is ridiculous and everyone needs one.

Wally Ferrer

SRE
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
FlisKits will be having a sale this weekend! Spend at least $25, enter coupon code BlackFriday2020 at checkout and get 20% off the purchase. The sale goes on until Monday night so it is not too late if you want 20% off.

Scott_650

Reaction score
I just ordered every rocket under $8. I'll use them as wind testers and blanket the surrounding neighborhood with rockets.

I bought two to go with the one I’ve already built 😉

NateB

Reaction score

Thanks for that reminder. I ended up with an Indicator, Puma, Black Brant, and Protostar shipped for $30.

neil_w

Marginally Stable
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I would say a Quinstar for $11 is also a must-have. There is some good and tempting stuff there; I haven't bought a kit (from anyone) in two years, feeling very tempted right now. Have been wanting a Mini-A heli for a while.

mbeels

Yes balsa
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Have been wanting a Mini-A heli for a while.
That's a fun one, I'd recommend it. I built one earlier this year and it flew great, helicoptered itself over the trees and past a distant field, never to be seen again. But worth it, I'd do it again.

The SuperNova at $5.75 is also a good deal, that's an easy rocket to lose on a C->C combination, but fun to fly on a B->A.

Zielijo1

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
FlisKits will be having a sale this weekend! Spend at least $25, enter coupon code BlackFriday2020 at checkout and get 20% off the purchase. The sale goes on until Monday night so it is not too late if you want 20% off.
Code doesn’t work monday

Tobor

Get your peanuts....
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I just ordered an Indicator, Super Nova and a green Estes 2020 Christmas Ornament. The ornament will appease the Mrs. :p

rklapp

NAR# 109557
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
That's a fun one, I'd recommend it. I built one earlier this year and it flew great, helicoptered itself over the trees and past a distant field, never to be seen again. But worth it, I'd do it again.

The SuperNova at $5.75 is also a good deal, that's an easy rocket to lose on a C->C combination, but fun to fly on a B->A.
There has to be no wind for the heli to work. Otherwise, it lawndarts to the ground.

The SuperNova works great with insectronauts.