Customer service at Boyce Aerospace

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KILTED COWBOY

Reaction score
I purchased a Gemini Titan kit and screwed up the nice vinyl wraps. Contacted Alex to ask if I could buy another set from him.
He said he would send me out another set and for me to just pay the $3.50 postage.
Now that is how you treat a customer, did not have to do that, so I just purchased another rocket from him.

I've been really happy with Boyce so far as well. I have twice had to email them questions when building their kits and both times, I got an answer within a couple of hours. On a Sunday, no less.

I also give them kudos for offering those Saturn I kits. I don't think anyone has made Saturn I's since Dr. Zooch.

I have a number of Boyce kits, and am happy with them, and have had good communication with them as well. Also they stepped up for our Club, Piedmont Area Rocketry, NAR group, on our club project and supplied the 3d printed escape tower for our large Mercury Redstone Project.IMG_20190922_162909936_HDR.jpg

Back