Custom Vinyl Decals

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Stickershock Is proud to announce the opening of it new website!

stickershock23.com

We are a small graphics company specializing in ROCKETRY related items!

we have pages of different scale and upscale rocket decals including Estes, Aerotech, custom and old OOP kits. with more being added every day!

All out decals are made of high quality VINYL, so no more messy waterslide decals. these are rated for 5 years in direct weather (rain sun snow etc) so they will look Great on any rocket for years to come!

If you dont see it on my website, then contact me I may have it or I can make them!:D

our latest additions are the Estes BIG BERTHA

BIGBERTHAFINAL.jpg

and estes Goblin.

DSC00335.jpg

thanks for looking and remember NEVER FLY NAKED!

Fat Boy stickers - the text says "blue and white", the graphic shows blue & black. Could you clarify please? Oh, and whats shipping? Thanks!

Fat Boy stickers - the text says "blue and white", the graphic shows blue & black. Could you clarify please? Oh, and whats shipping? Thanks!

The preview is shown in black because white does not show up on white very well. that's why it says "blue and white". so the "fatboy" lettering comes in white just like the originals.

I charge $5.95 for priority USPS shipping anywhere in the USA. pretty much no matter what you order. that means 2 to 3 days to get to you. so you should get your decals in 3 to 4 days! 5 days max.

of course I can make them in any color you like! just e-mail me [email protected]

Last edited:
Great decals Excellent service! My TLP AGM 65B with Stickershock decals.

Maverick3.jpg

Can the decals stand up to Mach? I am tired of putting up my rockets up naked with nothing more than a born-on date and it's time to dress em up nice like the TLP AGM 65B above. Beautiful job on on that too :).

Just let me know if this isn't the right place for my question but can I put a couple coats of clear coating over the top of the decals?

Thanks much...Howard

Can the decals stand up to Mach?

Howard,
I sure hope so, but probably not. We'll find out at AirFest. I'm covered though because I bought an extra decal for my Mongoose just in case! The real question is--Will I get my rocket back?!.

Just let me know if this isn't the right place for my question but can I put a couple coats of clear coating over the top of the decals?

Sure you can, but the clear is going to burn off anyway.

sticker1.JPG

Last edited:
Don't want to break any rules by cross posting So I'll include the link.

https://www.rocketryplanet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3038

scroll down to my post with some not-so-great photos.

Sum it up, super service for a difficult customer.
Outstanding quality work.
Competitive price.

I'm very impressed.

Thanks Dave, don't worry you weren't that tough to work with.
I really want to make exactly what people want, so its worth it for me to take the time and effort, so if it takes 20 e-mails to get what you want, thats what I'll do!

For those of you who may not know "Hot Rod Rockets" Dave makes some really cool kits. check them out!\

Also while im here I have added some more new stuff!!

I added more bumper stickers

and I added Atlantic research corp. IRIS decals.

thanks for looking and keep the ideas coming!

Last edited:
Mark, here is the Hot Flash logo you made for me. It turned out great! Sorry for the poor photos. It's hard to photo against chrome. Maybe the pics will turn out better this weekend at our demo launch. I put the CG/CP decals on my L3 bird. They also look great.

Thanks

Cliff

HotFlashlogo.jpg

HotFlashflames.jpg

TICGCP.jpg

Cliff,

That is beautiful, looks like its going mach just sitting there. :D

Well I did it again... another new set added to the bunch. I know you're probably getting tired of hearing about them. Don't worry I go back to my full time job really soon so I'll have to slow down a bit soon.

Black Brant II

I offer these two way, First just the markings and lettering, or second a full set with 3 complete wraps!

and now a picture..

enjoy!

DSC00339.JPG

Last edited:
Here are better pics of my Hot Flash with the lettering from Stickershock23.com. they turned out great!!

Cliff

100_3698.jpg

Tazz told me they were R/C airplane trim sheets.

Just so people know, I have Chrome Vinyl (same stuff the trim sheets are made of)

If you want some I will sell it to anyone by the square inch... contact me for a quote. all depends on the size!

I can do a 12" x 12" for about $13

Tazz that thing looks like its moving just sitting there.

Tazz.... is that chrome a wrap? Looks great!

Thanks, Blackjack.

I used R/C airplane covering. The self adhesive kind. It went on pretty easy on the BT. I just applied it in about 2" strips lengthwise. The cone was a pain. It took a LOT of thin strips to get it to lay flat without wrinkling on the curves. The curves where cut by another vinyl company. Stickershock did a great job on the lettering. Exactly what I wanted it to look like.

Cliff

I talked with Mark to see if he could scale some Tri Star type decals for a scratch built four motor cluster rocket we just built. Mark said no problem and went to work. Three days later the order was on my doorstep. Very nice decals. I also ordered some flame decals that came out real cool with 2 colors.

Thanks Mark

tristar.jpg

Back