Quantcast

Custom Rockets (the kit manufacturer)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

powderburner

Reaction score
Does anyone have a link to their website? (Do they have one?)
I am looking for info on their new kits (Liberty and Scavenger), and whether they sell separate parts.

And BTW, didn't we have a thread with a big long list of vendors/websites somewhere around here? (Or did it go away with TRF1?) If we have a list, where is it, and should it maybe be moved (or linked) to the "Beginners" forum?

Thanks ahead of time for any help you can give--

DaveCombs

Reaction score
I am looking for info on their new kits (Liberty and Scavenger), and whether they sell separate parts.
My LHS has the Liberty and I think they have a Scavenger, and they have a small variety of parts like engine blocks, couplers, nose blocks, red plastic payload bays, engine hooks and the like.

I don't know if you can order directly from them.

JRThro

TRF Lifetime Supporter
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
My LHS has the Liberty and I think they have a Scavenger, and they have a small variety of parts like engine blocks, couplers, nose blocks, red plastic payload bays, engine hooks and the like.

I don't know if you can order directly from them.
Larry's Hobbies in Houston carries Custom parts, too.

Also? Look at Custom's website, guys. There's a link to their online store right there.
:eek:

powderburner

Reaction score
JRThro, I did use google (several times)! I obviously did not use the same searchwords you did because I got several pages with no Custom Rockets

And Luv2launch, thanks for the pointer to the list. I knew it was out there somewhere, just couldn't find it quickly. (Why doesn't that thing have a sticky to keep it handy? Mods?)

Thanks again, everyone!

JRThro

TRF Lifetime Supporter
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
JRThro, I did use google (several times)! I obviously did not use the same searchwords you did because I got several pages with no Custom Rockets

And Luv2launch, thanks for the pointer to the list. I knew it was out there somewhere, just couldn't find it quickly. (Why doesn't that thing have a sticky to keep it handy? Mods?)

Thanks again, everyone!
I googled the words "custom rockets," with no quotes. The very first item listed was the link I posted.

In any case, I'm glad you've found what you were looking for.

And yeah, that vendor list should be made sticky.

powderburner

Reaction score
OK, point taken, it does indeed seem to already be "sticky"-ized

For those of us who are slow learners, or in too much of a hurry, or too dim to make the connection, or all of the above, PERHAPS a little note could be added to the title Rocketry Resources to say Big Long List of Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Rockets

Seriously, now that I know where to look, I'll probably remember. But. Would this sort of info be a good thing to have stickied into the Beginners forum? I could foresee a whole series of "Rocketry 101" subjects there--