Custom rocket paint job & custom decal photos

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

gb1113

Reaction score
This one (PML Tethys) represents about a third of a roll of blue tape! Scraped up some since it spent a few weeks out in the field. Very thankful for a farmer taking the time to pick it up and let me know where I could pick it up.
PMLTethysPaintScheme.jpg

teepot

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I don't spend the time that others do with paint. When the rocket comes down on the lake bed and is dragged along for a hundred yard or more the paint takes a beating. But I have put a lot of effort into a few rockets. But they may never fly.

GrouchoDuke

Reaction score
I love how my DX3 and Executioner turned out.
Wow!! Those look great!

Moving is a pain, good luck with that. I know you have some good eye-candy pics of your previous builds that would be great additions to this thread...
Thanks Neil. I just untangled my Broken Arrow 54 to take a few pix. It's dirty from the move (and probably the last flight too), but here she is. Rat's nest photo for fun. I'm really happy with how it turned out. I'm not happy with how it flies though - I think I need to add a bunch of weight to the nose. The fins are straight, but she's wobbly on bigger motors. Rattle can Rustoleum.

IMG_3217.jpg
IMG_3219.jpg
IMG_3218.jpg

Adam3836

Reaction score
These are all awesome paint jobs
Making me inspired to come up with another paint idea lol