• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Chase

Fly29mm
Reaction score
Dragon 2D.png
Custom Dragon and Flames Rocket great way to just jump into Mid Power you will want to use Aerotech F67's to launch this rocket. I've launched these rockets and the are loud and fast. Perfect recovery. Heavy wall motor mount tube, heavy wall centering rings, Plywood fins. Prebuilt Rocket not a kit, Motor mount 29mm, OD: 2.26 ID: 2.175 Wall Thickness: 0.06 Length 50" The cargo bay is 9" and is wrapped in flames, the remainder of the decals are placed over 4 coats of black lacquer and 2 more coats of clear are placed over the entire rocket.
$245.00

Last edited:
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: Is this a joke? Or a typo?

Good looking rocket though!

Would you mind posting a pic of you holding it for scale?

What size is it? Is it prebuilt? Decal wrap? And who are you?
29mm 2.175" prebuilt Fully painted with black lacquer then warp and decals applied. this is who I am https://www.rocketryforum.com/members/brian-johnson.30407/
29mm
Prebuilt, Motor mount 29mm, OD: 2.26 ID: 2.175 Wall Thickness: 0.06" Length 50" , The cargo bay is 9" and is wrapped in flames, the remainder of the decals are placed over 4 coats of black lacquer and 2 more coats of clear are placed over the entire rocket. you also asked who I am? I'm Brian Johnson.

Last edited:
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: Is this a joke? Or a typo? LOL

Good looking rocket though!
Thanks
Prebuilt, Motor mount 29mm, OD: 2.26 ID: 2.175 Wall Thickness: 0.06" Length 50" , The cargo bay is 9" and is wrapped in flames, the remainder of the decals are placed over 4 coats of black lacquer and 2 more coats of clear are placed over the entire rocket.

Last edited:
Would you mind posting a pic of you holding it for scale?
Prebuilt, Motor mount 29mm, OD: 2.26 ID: 2.175 Wall Thickness: 0.6" Length 50" , The cargo bay is 9" and is wrapped in flames, the remainder of the decals are placed over 4 coats of black lacquer and 2 more coats of clear are placed over the entire rocket. you also asked who I am? I'm Brian Johnson.

Cardboardon BT-70 ?
Prebuilt, Motor mount 29mm, OD: 2.26 ID: 2.175 Wall Thickness: 0.6" Length 50" , The cargo bay is 9" and is wrapped in flames, the remainder of the decals are placed over 4 coats of black lacquer and 2 more coats of clear are placed over the entire rocket. you also asked who I am? I'm Brian Johnson.

29mm 2.14" prebuilt Fully painted with black lacquer then warp and decals applied. this is who I am https://www.rocketryforum.com/members/brian-johnson.30407/

29mm

Prebuilt, Motor mount 29mm, OD: 2.26 ID: 2.175 Wall Thickness: 0.06" Length 50" , The cargo bay is 9" and is wrapped in flames, the remainder of the decals are placed over 4 coats of black lacquer and 2 more coats of clear are placed over the entire rocket. you also asked who I am? I'm Brian Johnson.
Why does that look like a manufacturer's stock photo?
Well that seems to be a very nic
grouch Thanks for the complement! Coming from another 29mm lover it means a lot. I used paint 3d to modify the picture since the original untouched version was taken on my living room TV stand. Have you tried the F67 motor? 63 ft/s off the rod I love it in this rocket since we have a limited field Size.

Last edited:
Nice shot. Where are you located. Just was thinking if your going to ship rockets or do launch site pick ups.

Nice shot. Where are you located. Just was thinking if your going to ship rockets or do launch site pick ups.
I'm located in Cape Canaveral I'll be shipping rockets out of my area! If someone happens to be at the Palm Bay Florida NAR launches they can pick one up in person.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back