Custom cluster engine ignition cables

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dbarrm

Reaction score
I am going to start making custom cluster engine ignition cables. Price will depend on how many you need for the cluster you want. I can make any size you need and the price will be as low as possible. If anyone is interested please PM or email me for a quote.

Dan

Originally posted by Dbarrm
I am going to start making custom cluster engine ignition cables. Price will depend on how many you need for the cluster you want. I can make any size you need and the price will be as low as possible. If anyone is interested please PM or email me for a quote.

Dan

Any info as to construction? What gauge wire are you using? Are the clips (I'm assuming there are micro clips) serated or smooth? How long are they? Will you be selling them as a generic cable or will these all be made to order? Do you have any photos of them? Will sales be from a website, or just through TRF?:confused:

I will be using 20 ga wires with small smooth clips. The length will depend on the order. These will all be custom. If this takes off and I find a trend on length I may start making some for stock in the 2, 3, 4 ect range. Each set will be color coated by wire or heat shrink to keep from messing up connection. I will post a pic of my first one tomorrow. Right now I’m just going to be doing this from TRF but if things go well I may start a website and see if I can get some of the local hobby shops to carry some. I have been a electronics tech for the past 17 years so this will professionally done. I will also make in bulk if anyone wants to carry my product.

Any more questions please feel free to ask.

Dan

Dan,
I would be interested in carrying them in my online store. I would like to get a sample fromyou before we talk particulars. E-mail me and we can iron out the details.

Thanks,
Brian Swanson

FYI My Custom cluster engine ignition cables are made from 22, 20, or 18 ga wire depending on user preference. All connections are soldered with environmental splices to ensure protection for outside elements. All wires are tested to ensure manual resistance and standardization between each cluster set. You have my 100% guarantee that you will not find a better product at a lower price.

Daniel Meteorological Navigational Systems Technician

Back