Custom 'Chute Graphics?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PunkRocketScience

Reaction score
Hey gang-

Just had a thougth the other day at work. It seems one of our machines can handle printing on thin rip-proof nylon fabric.

Is there any interest out there in getting custom graphics printed on 'chutes? Personally, I think it would be pretty cool to have a skull and crossbones 'chute for my Red Max...

I would be intersted in a TRF logo on a 24 or 30 inch chute in white. Bet you could sell a few of those!
I like the orange/white and red/white combo chutes. Easier to print than sew. 12 and 18 inches for those.
Maybe a few cooler graphics, the skull and bones (as you mentioned) and an American flag or other patriotic design. Union Jack for our neighbors across the pond. German Wehrmacht graphics for my V2. 30-36 inches for that.

Ditto! I'd be interested in both the Skull-n-Crossbones chute for a DRM, an American Flag chute, and a TRF chute.

Awesome news...:D :D

Jason

Cool. I'll try to get my supplier to send me some fabric samples to see if any are acceptable for 'chutes.

wow i was just thinking of making a nylon custom chute 36" inch for my Saturn v how much would you charge for a 36" american flag chute i woulfd give you 5 bucks for a good one!!!

I have had good luck in getting graphics on with the iron on kits. Also I have a couple friends who will screen print graphics for me on my 'ultra' custom chutes for people. Screen printing them is expensive (well, not as expensive as it could be since he's a friend) but the iron on transfers and the great plotter at my school make some good logos. I will see if I can get my friend to send me a pic of his DRM chute I did... :) I didn't get any pics before it was sent off.

Edward

Thanks for the interest! I will look into pricing and let you know what kinda price I would be looking at. The size of the 'chutes would depend on which fabrics are suitable. Some are 24" and some are 36".

Back