CTRA-NARCONN Pine Plains April 25

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPatell

Reaction score
Anyone going? Should be a great launch, the weather is looing awesome!

My dad and I should be flying these:

4" Standard Arm on a J275W or J420R (if Bobby B. has a J275, then it will fly on that).

Loc Magnum on a J460T or J415W (again depending on Bobby).

NCR Big Brute on an H210R.

NCR Phantom 4000 on an H238T.

We had a great launch!!!

Highlite of the day was definately Mark Stackpole's Magnum on a K1000 Skidmark. The noise was amazing and the flame was huge, great flight to 4k'.

I managed to get off my Fat Boy on an I205, really fast off of the pad, but CATO'd at a few hundred feet. Lost the nosecone, thats about it for damage. I also flew my Magnum on a J415W. Awesome boost, but early deployment for some reason...got to 1984'. No damage.

My dad flew his NCR Big Brute on an H128 for a really quick flight. My brother flew his Loc Stovi on a G64 for a high and straight flight.

All around great day!!! Sorry guys, no pics:kill:

no pics? ..... two words. Fish story

jk jk sounds like fun man

Sorry for the delay in seeing this. Like Dan said, it was a good day with the K1000 Skidmark being the easy pick for most awesome flight. I have some good videos of several flights but the only good pic I have is of my Public Enemy Honest John on an I357, and even that is very blurry. Successful flight to ~1700 Here it is:

Back