• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold CTI Reload for MWP delivery: 75mm, 6gr, M-3700-WT

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SammyD

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I've been in the middle of a sales transaction off the TRF boards for this motor for a few weeks now, and the result is that it's just not going to happen after numerous "payment is going out today/tomorrow" BS messages. I'm over it quite frankly, but the motor is packed for the trip already, so............

I'm offering this motor up here for 15% off with no shipping cost and no HAZMAT for delivery at MWP. Like I said, it's already packed up and ready to go. Get it here at a number that you won't see anywhere else (if it's even in stock).

CTI, 75mm, 6gr, M-3700-WT complete.

$325 for delivery at MWP. Paypal Friends and Family ONLY please. Liner may be shipped separately depending on your location as I don't want to overload my courier.

Last edited:
Back