• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold CTI Pro38 3G , 5G , + 1 spacer set

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfunk

Reaction score
SOLD! Thanks!

I'm on the AeroTech and Loki program now in this motor size, so I am selling all of my CTI Pro38 hardware.

Prefer to sell it as a set, but will entertain offers for partial shipment. Comes with original storage tubes.

Pro38 3G case has been flown twice, pristine condition
Pro38 spacer has been flown just once, pristine condition
Pro38 5G case has a more storied past...
  • It experienced a CATO on it's maiden J357 flight due to a bubble in the propellant grain and then some tunneling/burning near the casting tube. After the plastic threads "released" the case "tumble recovered" and now has the tiniest of flat spots on the very end of the case threads from landing on the hard grass field. Almost imperceptible and does not affect function. Look at 12:30 on the picture.
  • It has flown twice since that CATO on another J357BS and I350SS with NO problems... but caveat emptor!
$65 for everything including shipping to CONUS. Local delivery possible in Colorado. Paypal F&F.

IMG_3836.jpg IMG_3843.jpg

3G
IMG_3838.jpg IMG_3837.jpg

Spacer
IMG_3839.jpg

5G
IMG_3840.jpg IMG_3841.jpg IMG_3842.jpg

SOLD! Thanks!

Last edited:
Back