• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CTI M-3700 WT reload and gently used 75mm 5.3 grain gen 2 complete hardware set

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rfjustin

Reaction score
***SOLD***

I’m selling a CTI M-3700 White Thunder reload and the complete 5.3 grain hardware set. The current generation (gen 2) hardware set was purchased used from CTI/Dr. J in late 2014. Per Jeroen, one M-3700 was fired in the casing at CTI’s facility. I have not flown the hardware since I took delivery of it. The 3700 reload was manufactured in September 2015 and all components are accounted for (including Gorilla Glue that I purchased separately). The complete hardware set includes: forward closure, nozzle holder, fore retaining ring, gen 2 rear closure, 75mm closure removal tool, and the requisite spacer for the M-3700 (when using the 3700 in a 6 grain case).

My asking price for the M-3700 reload and hardware together is $540.00 (which breaks down $280.00 for the reload, $260.00 for the hardware). If you check current MSRP on the reload and 5 grain hardware set (use Wildman Rocketry or Chris' Rocket Supplies for website references), you will see that my asking prices are more than fair.

EDIT: ***As you can imagine, I would prefer to sell both the hardware and the reload together. I have gotten multiple inquiries about selling the load and hardware separate. The asking price of $540.00 breaks down to $280.00 for the load and $260.00 for the hardware. I can deliver either to Midwest Power, or IL, IA, IN, and WI launches in 2017.***

Please send me a PM or email to hprjf AT aol DOT com

Thank you,

DSCN0772.jpg DSCN0783.jpg DSCN0782.jpg DSCN0781.jpg DSCN0780.jpg DSCN0778.jpg DSCN0776.jpg DSCN0775.jpg DSCN0774.jpg DSCN0788.jpg

Last edited:
My hypothesis was the opposite, that the M3700 will be back into production right away but every unit will be off for defense contracts over hobby. They must be getting deep behind contracts at this point.

I would probably pick this up if I was local!

Original post updated, EDIT: ***As you can imagine, I would prefer to sell both the hardware and the reload together. I have gotten multiple inquiries about selling the load and hardware separate. The asking price of $540.00 breaks down to $280.00 for the load and $260.00 for the hardware. I can deliver either to Midwest Power, or IL, IA, IN, and WI launches in 2017.***

Man I would love to get this! Where in Iowa would you be willing to go? I live in eastern Nebraska near Sioux City and could on a weekend drive a fair distance. PM me and lets talk.
I have flown the M3700 and it rocked. My next door neighbor and his dad have flown Model rockets for years and thought Es and Fs were huge. When the Motor lit they were impressed. Our launch site at the time was in a small valley and at burn out the sound echoed across the launch area.

Back