• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found CTI "Hub" for 75mm motor - FOUND

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimJarvis50

Reaction score
I'm looking for a complete set, including the forward closure, the hub and washer, and ideally the nozzle holder.

Jim

I thought it was just the aft closures. On one the thrust ring is part of the case, the other uses the aft closure as the thrust ring.
I don't know, I don't own either. Just what I thought.

Actually, I'm not sure. I know the cases are different. Probably not. Chris?

I don't have any Pro 75 hardware (yet) so I wasn't sure. Sunward indicates their Pro75 Forward Closure works for either Gen 1 or 2.

https://www.sunward1.com/product/pro75-forward-closure-p75-fc/

I am hoping to get one of the hubcaps so I wanted to be sure.

Thanks.
NikeMikey

PS Just found this.

"Threads are not compatible between the 2 types of cases. The only items that are interchangeable are the Forward Closure and the Nozzle Holder."

Fortunately, those are the two parts used with the "Hub Cap" adapter. :)

Last edited:
Is there a difference between Gen 1 and Gen 2 forward closures?

Yes and No.
Closure that holds smoke are same. Threaded ring different, but looks same. Since we usually refer to both parts as "front Closure"

For curious minds........
Gen1 case has built on thrust ring.
both closure threaded rings fit INSIDE the case.
threads are different on Gen 1 vs Gen 2

Gen 2 case no thrust ring, so case can be used as coupler in minimum diameter projects.
Front closure [holds smoke] same as Gen 1...just different thread size on ring.
Rear closure had thrust ring built on it, [just like AT rear closures do] different thread size.

Last edited:
Back