• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CTI 75mm Hardware for L3

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natty135

Reaction score
G'day Everyone!

I'm looking for some 75mm CTI hardware as I'm planning an L3 attempt and I was wondering if anyone was looking to offload some hardware

Minimum of 4 grains.

Thanks

75mm CTI reloads are certified in AMW hardware if you can find it.
But the CTI hardware can burn CTI and AT reloads.
AT M1297 is a great load as is the M1780 super blue.

75mm CTI reloads are certified in AMW hardware if you can find it.
But the CTI hardware can burn CTI and AT reloads.
AT M1297 is a great load as is the M1780 super blue.

You need one of the CTi Hubcaps, don't know how many of them are left out in the wild.

Natty, you can borrow my 5G set if you need it, just let me know and I can either bring it over or post it. I have the spacer for 4G loads as well.

Thanks for the offer Vance - I'll take you up on it if it looks like there are none on the market
Cheers
Natty

Hey OTT,

Thanks for the offer!

I've got at Formula 150 on order for my L3 attempt. Looking at it on open rocket, I've got to keep it to a 4 grain motor so it will fit comfortably in the business end.

I've got at Formula 150 on order for my L3 attempt. Looking at it on open rocket, I've got to keep it to a 4 grain motor so it will fit comfortably in the business end.

You could use two spacers and hang the excess length out the back. If it sims ok you can even fly it that way. Been there, done that. :)

Where do you fly at? I've got a 4 and 6 grain 75mm you're welcome to borrow...

Later!

--Coop

Hi Coop!
Thanks for the offer!
I fly with 2 clubs in Victoria, Australia.

Hi Nat,
Are you planning a drogue or drogueless, looking at the openrocket file you could place a tube into the coupler for a drogue and harness to fit into and still allow room for a 5G case giving you a lot more motors to choose from for your L3.
I have also extended te motor tube on a smaller rocket so I could pack the chute and cord around it, might not be the best option for your L3 however.
Best of luck with the build, please post photos when you start the build.

Back