• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold CTI 75mm Gen 2 Starter Kit + Bonuses

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcbertelsen

Reaction score
Up for grabs:
  • CTI 6G casing - flown once; a bit of residue remaining
  • CTI 3G casing - brand new
  • (2) 75mm spacers - brand new
  • 75mm forward closure - brand new
  • 75mm aft closure - brand new
  • 75mm wrench
  • BONUS Items:
    • M3700 spacer - brand new
    • Aeropack 75/98 Motor Adapter - used once
    • Plastic sleeves for the casings
    • 75mm forward seal disk for Aerotech compatability (not in photos)
$900 PayPal F/F (add 5% if you prefer Goods and Services); this includes USPS shipment in the contiguous 48. Alternatively, pickup may be arranged for in the northern Kansas City area or possibly at AirFest.

I'm in the process of getting a photo or two attached. For the most part, look at a stock photo; that is what you will get. ;)

More items to be listed as I get them done including smaller CTI hardware; recovery bits for MPR up and other various things I have around.

Last edited:
The patina at the forward of the 6G is removable; but is thin and won't interfere with fit and will be right back the next time it is flown if you do take the time to clean it up.

Thanks for the re-offer; that's what I was kind of thinking. We will be heading to CO Springs that Friday, but I doubt we could manage a cross-path intersection.
Motor listings will go up next. I definitely don't want to try shipping those. ;)

Back