• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found CTI 75mm Gen 1 Closure Set

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah, guess i am third in line and it seems likely one of the first two will come to deal.

but let me know if otherwise!

If you have the set for sale I’d be interested. I am looking for the two treaded parts as well as the forward and rear parts as well

If anyone is still in need of one, I believe I have a 75mm Gen 1 closure. If I can find it, it needs a home as I have no other CTI hardware of that size.

-Kevin

If anyone is still in need of one, I believe I have a 75mm Gen 1 closure. If I can find it, it needs a home as I have no other CTI hardware of that size.

-Kevin
I would like to get those if you have them available. Pm and we make arrangements

Sorry I misunderstood, I only have the rings. I think I read "gen 1" to be only the rings because those are the only parts that are not universal to gen2

I have 2 rings and the forward closure..will get them out and post pics if anyone still looking.

Nozzle carrier same as gen2 so using it.
one threaded ring new never used ...other ring and closure/smoke holder used one time...pristine condition.

Back