• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• Rocketry Forum is on Twitter! Follow us now here: https://twitter.com/rocketforum

Wanted CTI 75mm Gen 1 Closure Set

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Bobrogg

Reaction score
Looking for gen 1 closure set for 75 mm

thanks

bob

3stoogesrocketry

Reaction score
I have a used set . Just the threaded rings though . I'll dig them out in the morning and send you a pic or two.

tollyman

Reaction score
I have the gen 1 threaded rings as well, I'll let 3stooges have first shot but I have some I can part with as well

6inchmonster

Reaction score
ah, guess i am third in line and it seems likely one of the first two will come to deal.

but let me know if otherwise!

Bobrogg

Reaction score
If you have the set for sale I’d be interested. I am looking for the two treaded parts as well as the forward and rear parts as well

troj

Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline, Potent
Reaction score
If anyone is still in need of one, I believe I have a 75mm Gen 1 closure. If I can find it, it needs a home as I have no other CTI hardware of that size.

-Kevin

Bobrogg

Reaction score
If anyone is still in need of one, I believe I have a 75mm Gen 1 closure. If I can find it, it needs a home as I have no other CTI hardware of that size.

-Kevin
I would like to get those if you have them available. Pm and we make arrangements

troj

Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline, Potent
Reaction score
I would like to get those if you have them available. Pm and we make arrangements
Sorry; looking at it (I just found it) it's a 98, not a 75.

-Kevin

6inchmonster

Reaction score
Sorry I misunderstood, I only have the rings. I think I read "gen 1" to be only the rings because those are the only parts that are not universal to gen2

blackjack2564

Crazy Jim's Gone Banana's
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have 2 rings and the forward closure..will get them out and post pics if anyone still looking.

Nozzle carrier same as gen2 so using it.
one threaded ring new never used ...other ring and closure/smoke holder used one time...pristine condition.