• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold CTI 54mm hardware (new), Dr Rocket 29mm hardware (used), SkyRipper reloads, Power Perch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

troj

Wielder Of the Skillet Of Harsh Discipline
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
For Sale:

CTI Pro54 3G case new - $50 sold
CTI Pro 54 5G case new - $80 sold
CTI Pro 54 DAT used - $20 sold
Dr Rocket 29/240 case used (red, mfr date 05/2002)- $40 sold
Raven Power Perch (no battery or magent) - $20
5 SkyRipper 29mm reloads - $30; if you're local, you get the preheaters & igniters for 3 of them. sold

Buyer pays shipping

-Kevin

Last edited:
It's got to be old, because I wasn't aware there was a "new style" 54 case.
Kevin,

Older style had the CTI label printed directly on the case, newer style has the silver sticker on the outside. I had an issue fitting a new closure onto an older case once, hence my question. Not sure if that was a case or closure issue, YMMV. :)

Best,

Newer:
newer.JPG

Older:
older.JPG

Older style had the CTI label printed directly on the case, newer style has the silver sticker on the outside. I had an issue fitting a new closure onto an older case once, hence my question. Not sure if that was a case or closure issue, YMMV. :)

Ah, I never would've considered the silk screen vs label to be old vs new. In that case, they're both definitely what you categorize as the newer.

That said, I've never had issues moving closures between case styles, that I recall, and I've used both.

Ah, I never would've considered the silk screen vs label to be old vs new. In that case, they're both definitely what you categorize as the newer.

That said, I've never had issues moving closures between case styles, that I recall, and I've used both.
Kevin,

I'll take the CTI Pro 54 5G case, assuming its still available.

Thank you sir,

Back