Crazy weather

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weekends

Reaction score
A nasty line of severe thunderstorms just ripped through northern Ohio. My apartment offers me a great view of the oncoming storms.

I have a digital weather station from Oregon Scientific. It measures temp., barametric pressure, and humidity. It also has some other nifty features (moon phase, atomic clock). While the Cleveland area is getting pounded, my weather station kept displaying the "all-is-well, smiley faced sun" icon. All of the other measurement were correct, just not the forecast icons.

Anyhoo, they are still nifty gadgets if anyone is thinking about getting one. www.weatherconnection.com

Mike

We are right now on our third thunderstorm today.
Suppose to clear up by morning and be a half way good day but our launch was cancelled none the less.:( Something about the field being too muddy. Oh well better luck next month.

Get a digital camera and try to get some videos of lighting... It looks cooler than you would think....:) :D I had some pretty good ones, but my thumb slipped and it deleted them from my camera!:kill: :kill: :kill: :mad: :mad: :mad: Next storm I will be READY, though:D

I wonder if any of these storms will hit Maine....:D

Back