Crazy Jim died and went to Skidmark heaven.........

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackjack2564

Crazy Jim's Gone Banana's
Reaction score
.........at least it seems like it!

This morning the truck from Canada came in with the long awaited load of Pro-Skidies. While Tim was checking it in I snuck a few photos to tease ya'll. You have to excuse Tim, it was 7 am and he looks a little rough. Wasn't sure if he was dreaming or not.

There's even a mystery motor I'll let you guess about.

This is the smoke grain from it! As big as a 98 grain. It's sitting on a roll of masking tape for reference and costs 3000.00.

100_2589.jpg

100_2592.jpg

100_2594.jpg

Last edited:
NINE new CTI skids.....count 'em 9!! whoo boy!
Tables full of new skids. I've never seen so many. What to buy? What to buy? I suppose I'll have to get 1 of each.

1grain 38mm G-69
2 grain 38mm H-123
3 grain 38mm I-180
4 grain 38mm I-223
5 grain 38mm I 297
6 grain 38mm J-381
6 grain xtra long 38mm J-520

2 grain 54mm J- 250
3 grain 54mm J-360

I'm sure Tim will be posting prices in the vendor section soon. This will have to satisfy your curiosity till then. Plenty to go around for the moment, now back to your regular programming.

100_2600.jpg

100_2602.jpg

It's really big is the truck is a 1.2. More than 4 grains?

Bob

Dang, I think I might have died and gone to Skid Heaven myself!!!

I'd love to throw that Pro54 2 grain J250 Skid in my Polecat Skeeter.:D

I'd like to try the Pro38 Skids too, sorry Mr. Anti-Sparky.:D

Wow. I really wish these were out when I did my L1 Cert. Trip would have been even less happy that I was raining sparks over his contest range, let alone flying over it. I think I may get a ProX38-1G case just so I can fly the G69 at LPR launches. Has anyone flown the G69 SK yet and have an opinion on its performance?

Wow. I really wish these were out when I did my L1 Cert. Trip would have been even less happy that I was raining sparks over his contest range, let alone flying over it. I think I may get a ProX38-1G case just so I can fly the G69 at LPR launches. Has anyone flown the G69 SK yet and have an opinion on its performance?

Its nice :D

Ben

That's the same thing I would do, but personally, paying around $25 for a G is too much for me. I like AT's ~$10 G motors better.

Back