CRAMRAAM This SAT.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bowhunter

Reaction score
The CRAMRAAM will take the sky this Sat. at Elsberry Mo. I just got a question. Im planing to launch it on two Elis Mnt G-35's would this be good combo for it weighs 3lbs?

The Crayon Deuce will also fly on two G-20's LONG burn :D

Don't know the answer to your question but I'll be there this weekend. It's going to be my first time out there and i'm looking forward to seeing all the big boys fly.

Hopefully it will fly my motors didnt come today:( But they should be here before the launch If not I hope Giant Leap will have some

Giant leap will have some ellis mountain motors. The local Giant Leap rep is a member of SLRA. I have two g35's reserved and I know he had a few more in stock.

I got this from there web site

Launch News UPDATE
Due to the 3.5" of rain that fell on the fields at Elsberry on Sunday night, the "Mid America Rocket Festival 4" and the "October Fly 4" NAR contest scheduled for October 23 & 24th, 2004 by the St. Louis Rocketry Assoc at Elsberry, MO. has been POSTPONED. Stay tuned for updates on the October 30-31st rollover.

bummer
guess you'll have to wait, gives you more time to bild more crayon rockets though;)

yeah it's not looking good for the back up dates either. The storms we had last week have basically put the farm operations on hold. So until the fields dry out and they can get the beans out of the ground we can't fly. What you gonna do though? Can't control the weather. Hope to see you around some of the other launches though.

Back