Countdown Hobbies in Transition

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hospital_Rocket

Reaction score
This came to me in the mail today and I thought you might be interested:

Hi folks;

After almost 13.5 years in business, Countdown Hobbies will be sold to Bruce Jones and Mary Novicky, effective 12:01 AM EDT Wednesday 15 September 2004. The store will be closed on that day to facilitate the transition.

I've had a lot of fun running the show here, dealing with all of you great customers, dealers & vendors, but the time has come to do something new and different, and I want to spend more time just playing with all these great toys.

My email, [email protected], will be the contact email until the above date and time. After that, please email Bruce for Countdown business at [email protected] . I believe his email may shortly change as well.

My [email protected] email address will be available for about another week or so. If you want/need to contact me directly for anything, please email me at my new email address: [email protected] .

I want to thank all of you for your patronage over the years. I know I'll miss talking to many of you and seeing you in the store, but I will hopefully be getting to more launches and seeing you there, as well as while shopping for my own supplies in Countdown.

Bruce and Mary will be keeping everything you love about Countdown while improving it even more, and making the website bigger and better. I'm excited about all the good things Countdown has in store for you! God bless!

Kevin

I for one will miss dealing with Kevin as he is a true gentleman and an honest asset to the general community of rocketry.

Originally posted by Hospital_Rocket

I for one will miss dealing with Kevin as he is a true gentleman and an honest asset to the general community of rocketry.

Agreed. To his credit he made sure Countdown would continue despite his leaving.

I was going to head up there Thursday to pick up some discounted G35s. Guess I'll get to meet the new folks instead.

Back