Could Not Help Myself

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score
I just HAD to get my hands on one of these!

Took me three days of thinking about it.. reading the emrr reviews... before I finally broke down and ordered it :D

Hey, that's a cool rocket kit! :)

I made one using original plans found in MRN 1964 about 15 years ago and forgot to include it in my website database :rolleyes:

Picture:
Flying_Jenny.jpg

Please let us know how the kit truned out as I would like to build one too :)

umm just a question... for the gliders and for basic chopper return rockets, how is there a way to ensure the engine popping out cause on my gallileo the engine once stayed in and the thing crashed rather hard...

I don't think their is much that one can do. Either the ejection charge will work or it won't.

All I can recommend is that the engine not be placed in the engine mount tightly but just so that it won't fall out by it's self.

You have to be careful with this rocket... don't want the clips to grab any of the wings... I would probabily extend the igniter leads with wire... that way, there is no chance the clips will get in the way, and the clips will be protected from the blast.

I knew this design looked familar... I wonder how similar Red Baron is to the Flying Jenny? I know the theme of the glider is diffferent :)..

And as far as my review... I will be adding the kit to my collection... I will not be building it any time soon.

Latest posts

Back