Cosmodrome Rocketry Black Brant II

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff278

Reaction score
Does any one know if they will be making this kit again? It was one of my all time favorites.

Black Brant II

Thanks!

I know!, I know!

OK, I bet you wanted more info than that. :p

I'll be starting on a small batch tomorrow. They should be ready in about three weeks. after that I need to order decals (BBII and ABHi). This can take some time. After I get those in stock, I'll be set to get the BBII and ABHi back into full production.

Well, while you guys are waiting for the Cosmodrome Black Brant - II kit to be available, I can show a very recent launch of my vintage FSI 1/8 scale model here (launched last month, its' fifth flight, on an E9-4) :D Last two pics taken by David Laney.

Challenger 498 Sport Launch @ Needville, TX 012.jpg

Challenger_2009-06-13_052.jpg

Challenger_2009-06-13_053.jpg

Just finished building mine. I converted to 38mm and flew it on a Pro 38 H-123 Sparky. It was sweet, and it flew great. Just needs paint.

Mike,

Can you advise any of the particulars of that model? I have one that flies on a D motor and it would be nice to have an upscale version of it.

I may have seen it on the website - has it been pictured for a while but labeled as out of stock?

Mike,

Can you advise any of the particulars of that model? I have one that flies on a D motor and it would be nice to have an upscale version of it.

I may have seen it on the website - has it been pictured for a while but labeled as out of stock?

Balsa nose cone and boat tail
Three color self-adhesive decals
24" rip-stop nylon parachutte
F through H power
Through-the-wall fins
Motor retension
1:6 scale

Length = 50.8"
Diameter = 2.63"
Weight = 19oz

F40W-4(R)
F50T-4
G40W-7
G33J-5(R)
G64W-7(R)
G80T-7
H180W-L(R)

I'm good for a BB2 kit when they are available.
Flies great on AT H128W-10. Needs beefier motor
retention

Back