Cosmodrome back in stock

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Their Vostok is one of the truly great kits available today. It can also be used as a starting point for the Soyuz and other Russian spacecraft.

Mario

The Vosktok was one of the first kits I ordered after becomming a BAR. Its still in the bag because its so intimidating. After reading Mario's book, I might actually have the nerve to tackle it. Now all I need is the time.

The Vosktok was one of the first kits I ordered after becomming a BAR. Its still in the bag because its so intimidating. After reading Mario's book, I might actually have the nerve to tackle it. Now all I need is the time.

The Vostok is a very cool kit, and I'm very happy to see they're becoming available again!

I received one for Christmas the same year I got my Apogee Saturn V. The Saturn V is an easier build than the Vostok.

-Kevin

The Vostok is a very cool kit, and I'm very happy to see they're becoming available again!

I received one for Christmas the same year I got my Apogee Saturn V. The Saturn V is an easier build than the Vostok.

-Kevin

Thanks for shooting my confidence down again.:eek:

Yah ..well ,you know this stupid thread is gonna cost me more cash don`t you !!

MAN...what to do ?

VISA ,as usual ?

Paul

Wooooo!! :w::w::w:

Shipping details
Mailing date: Mar 29, 2010
Shipper: U.S. Postal Service
Service type: Priority Mail International®
Shipping Status: Shipped

I cannot wait to get this kit. I'm already frustrated and I don't even have it yet. ;):D

Many ,many thanks ! Are these going to Uncle Mikes ?

Paul

Some. With the Vostok, with it taking so long for me to make, I try to divy them up evenly. BTW I am working on getting the Vostok (and my other kits) out in a more timely manner. I'm reviewing all my parts to see where I can shave off time to kit them. I've got some really good ideas, they'll just take some time to happen.

Sounds good Mike.Love your kits ,bought the BlackBrant & Nike years ago ,when you were living in Tucson Arizona ? Always wanted the Vostok and now I`m getting close :y:

Take care and keep up the great work !

Paul

The Vostok & Aerobee are now OOS. We have plenty of everything else though.

Back