Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Global Mod
Reaction score
It is only less deadly to those that are not killed.

Most of these statements are based on a statistical analysis of AB testing and they have not tested 14% of the state of Arizona.

rklapp

NAR# 291223
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
The 100k killed by the virus have obviously been tested positive for the virus. No one dies directly from COVID-19 but from pneumonia, heart attack, stroke, etc. I assume they are weeding out those killed by a bus or suicide. It’s highly unlikely that the infected would die from natural causes not related to the virus but time will tell.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Global Mod
Reaction score
The 100k killed by the virus have obviously been tested positive for the virus. No one dies directly from COVID-19 but from pneumonia, heart attack, stroke, etc. I assume they are weeding out those killed by a bus or suicide. It’s highly unlikely that the infected would die from natural causes not related to the virus but time will tell.
Hmm. I am not sure you know how a disease works. The Pneumonia is directly from COVID. The stroke and heart attacks may be indirect, but they are due to the inflamatory response that is a direct response to the viral presence.

I guess you would also say no one dies directly from cancer?

rklapp

NAR# 291223
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Hmm. I am not sure you know how a disease works. The Pneumonia is directly from COVID. The stroke and heart attacks may be indirect, but they are due to the inflamatory response that is a direct response to the viral presence.

I guess you would also say no one dies directly from cancer?
Yes, that's how diseases work. Are you seriously trying to meme cancer with a virus?

The point is there are many ways for people to die from a viral infection. The conspiracy is that the hospitals are lumping everything into a COVID-19 casualty statistic because they can make more money from it. Another conspiracy is that people without the diagnosis are being lumped into the disease mortality rates. Over time, the epidemiology of COVID-19 will become clear as researchers have more time to sort through the data like the link that Funkworks posted above.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Global Mod
Reaction score
Yes, that's how diseases work. Are you seriously trying to meme cancer with a virus?

The point is there are many ways for people to die from a viral infection. The conspiracy is that the hospitals are lumping everything into a COVID-19 casualty statistic because they can make more money from it. Another conspiracy is that people without the diagnosis are being lumped into the disease mortality rates. Over time, the epidemiology of COVID-19 will become clear as researchers have more time to sort through the data like the link that Funkworks posted above.
It is just as likely that they are doing the opposite. The patient dies of a heart attack and the hospital does not test or add them to the list when they are positive because there was another cause. Odds are the MI was caused by the stress of COVID and the hypoxia and hypercoagulability of the infection.

The Pneumonia of COVID is viral and caused by the virus. Nearly all of the people with COVID die directly from the effects of COVID and Acute Respiratory Distress.

BABAR

Builds Rockets for NASA
TRF Lifetime Supporter
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
It is just as likely that they are doing the opposite. The patient dies of a heart attack and the hospital does not test or add them to the list when they are positive because there was another cause. Odds are the MI was caused by the stress of COVID and the hypoxia and hypercoagulability of the infection.

The Pneumonia of COVID is viral and caused by the virus. Nearly all of the people with COVID die directly from the effects of COVID and Acute Respiratory Distress.
Interesting. Given how hospitals are now being”graded” on mortality statistics (among other things)I suspect they have a strong incentive to assign any death to Covid they can.

The games people play with numbers. It’s interesting how many people I see at the gas station minimart buying lottery tickets, with statistics of winning at less than 1 in a million.....,,,,,

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Global Mod
Reaction score
Interesting. Given how hospitals are now being”graded” on mortality statistics (among other things)I suspect they have a strong incentive to assign any death to Covid they can.

The games people play with numbers. It’s interesting how many people I see at the gas station minimart buying lottery tickets, with statistics of winning at less than 1 in a million.....,,,,,
I definitely would not wait in line for lottery tickets. You might win more than one lottery.

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
TRF Lifetime Supporter
Global Mod
Reaction score
You can't trust WHO.