Hi, Today I would like to share with you my first ever rocket: Cormoran MK1 Specs: Length: 370mm Body diameter: 32mm Propulsion: C6-3 Mass with motors:124g Expected apogee: 150m (~495ft) Build material: PLA About it: I have been interested in rocketry for a long time. For one reason or the other I really never got into it. I recently purchased a 3D printer and I thought I would give a try at designing my own model rocket! I started by printing some test parts: body tubes, parts with holes, nose cones etc. After having a better idea of the weights and dimensions I jumped to OpenRocket and made the rocket design: From here, I started designing the actual components using Fusion360. It took me a few weeks to learn the tool and also perfect the measurement of parts that had to fit together. Up-coming flight: At this time, the rocket is finished and I am running some simulations to make sure it will fly safely. I am also finishing my chute assembly. This week I will start the works on the launch pad. I am expecting to be ready to go in about 2-3 weeks. The first flight will be performed using a smaller engine (B4) and the apogee should be at around 50m (~170ft). I think this is a good idea as I have never launched a rocket before . Once I confirm all the parts are working nominally, I will proceed to launch with the C engine. OpenRocket Files: You can download the plans for this rocket in the attachments section. At some point, I would like to release the actual component parts, however, I would prefer to first test this design and make sure it actually flies! Thanks a lot for reading, wish you clear skies! ~Nacho.