Cool things I found on YouTube or other videos...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking there was probably crying, screaming, praying going on. Someone who flies a lot would know something was wrong. It looked as though the tires were sideways when it touched down. Where was that taken. That is a serious cross wind.

"Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again."

Just to make sure there is no misunderstanding. I cannot see this video or pretty much ANY video posted by the folks "from down under". Seem like cool videos from context.... Be cool to be able to see them. I don't HAVE an adblocker OR tracking protection.

Does anyone have a potential solution for this issue?
I get that it's a different hemisphere.... but if the Video title or the link or something was put in plain text OUTSIDE a tag, AT LEAST we could go search for a playable file in our region. :)

Last edited:
"Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again."

Does anyone have a potential solution for this issue?
I get that it's a different hemisphere.... but if the Video title or the link or something was put in plain text OUTSIDE a tag, AT LEAST we could go search for a playable file in our region. :)

Be still, my aching heart.

Just watching DC-X/XA videos while I make dinner.

I love that rocket so much. If only I knew someone who was brilliant with a 3D printer, @BigMacDaddy
I'll have to find the old HP magazine that had the section on the guy who did a 5ft tall version, and take pictures to post. his first name was Lee.

All that work to manufacture one model of gas tank and I wonder how many they make year after year, and what model motorcycle has that same gas tank that never changes? Slave labor too :confused:

All that work to manufacture one model of gas tank and I wonder how many they make year after year, and what model motorcycle has that same gas tank that never changes? Slave labor too :confused:

It's a pattern tank (non-factory) made for (I think) Royal Enfield models and sold via places like Amazon and eBay.

Factory RE tanks are made in a modern robot-assisted factory by skilled, highly paid workers. You get what you pay for.

Back