Quantcast

Contest forum?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

DynaSoar

Reaction score
We've had some very good ideas and intentions in a very short time regarding starting a contest based on efficiency. I think this could be a very successful activity for rocketry in general as well as TRF. I ask the mods to keep an eye on the discussion in Contests, "Another Contest Idea" started by GL-P. If you think it's worth the effort and would like to host this, it'd be appreciated if we could start a forum for conducting this contest (at least the devising and organizing, if not carrying it out). Maybe not yet -- let's see how well this holds up. But do keep an eye on it and let us know what you think.

jetra2

Reaction score
I am pretty sure the mods will say no to this, but they will likely give you a 'sticky' thread for the project. (unlike the TDD! :p)

Jason

DynaSoar

Reaction score
Originally posted by jetra2
I am pretty sure the mods will say no to this, but they will likely give you a 'sticky' thread for the project. (unlike the TDD! :p)

Jason
That'd probably be fine for most of it.

There may come a time that we'd want to plan a few specifics in private so nobody gets a head start. This is what the TARC people do. That'd require a private channel. Maybe at that point we'd be better off just starting a small mailing list, or using a cc: list in PM here.

Latest posts