Contact Info...Rick Magee LDRS 35

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sent him an email but haven't heard back. Anyone have his phone number you could PM me or let him know I sent an email? Want to get this L2 thing worked out before too much time passes. Thanks

Sent him an email but haven't heard back. Anyone have his phone number you could PM me or let him know I sent an email? Want to get this L2 thing worked out before too much time passes. Thanks

You might want to contact him via the Contact page for ROCStock:
https://rocstock.org/contact-us/

[emoji1010] Steve Shannon [emoji1010]

Rick's pretty busy professionally and personally. I would say that expecting a response within two days is probably unrealistic. I'll be at the monthly launch on the 9th, and can ping him personally if you haven't heard from him before then.

Mike

I seriously feel like a pest....but no return call....no return email...no return roc.org message...nothing. I would like to have my L2 paperwork sent to TRA...that is the message for him..he can call if needed....didn't want to post this but I would like to place my L2 pre-orders and L3 orders and it's been since 5/29....got my L1 in one week....dont understand what the problem is. Also don't understand why someone is a prefect if they are completely unreachable and don't communicate....unless I am missing something.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Back