Congress says some UFOs have a non-human origin.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plasma based proto life-forms? Most interesting! Read about it here:

https://www.researchgate.net/public...mosphere_UAP_Pre-Life_Fourth_State_of_Matter?

Snippet:
Plasmas up to a kilometer in size, behaving similarly to multicellular organisms have been filmed on 10 separate NASA space shuttle missions, over 200 miles above Earth within the thermosphere. These self-illuminated "plasmas" are attracted to and may "feed on" electromagnetic radiation. They have different morphologies: 1) cone, 2) cloud, 3) donut, 4) spherical-cylindrical; and have been filmed flying towards and descending into thunderstorms; congregating by the hundreds and interacting with satellites generating electromagnetic activity; approaching the Space Shuttles.

A new paper referencing video captured by Customs and Border Patrol of UAP, or Unexplained Aerial Phenomena, over the ocean near Puerto Rico in 2013 claims that the U.S. government is not sharing all it knows about "all-domain anomalous phenomena." NBC's Gadi Schwartz talks with the paper's author, oceanographer Rear Admiral Tim Gallaudet, about why he's speaking out.

Retired U.S. Army Colonel Karl Nell says not only do aliens exist, but they also interact with humans. Nell is the former director of the Pentagon's UAP task force. Ross Coulthart breaks down Nell’s public statements and responds to those who question why there is no evidence.

Last edited:
Retired U.S. Army Colonel Karl Nell says not only do aliens exist, but they also interact with humans.
It would be nice if one of these "whistleblowers" had even so much as a shred of evidence.
When someone gets on the news to be interviewed and says "there are aliens", I'll believe them when they pull out the ray-gun they smuggled out of the alien ship, and zap something.

It would be nice if one of these "whistleblowers" had even so much as a shred of evidence.
When someone gets on the news to be interviewed and says "there are aliens", I'll believe them when they pull out the ray-gun they smuggled out of the alien ship, and zap something.
That's pretty much UAP/UFO/Extraterrestrial stuff in general... lots of handwaving, but nothing more compelling than a few strange encounters that could not be explained. There are some very interesting events that have been documented, but never anything conclusively and publicly confirming any details about the UAPs being extraterrestrial or of sentient origin. I don't find it unfathomable that alien life could exist, and some form of alien life (sentient or not) has encountered Earth (plenty of evidence microorganisms can hitch rides on planetary debris under the right circumstances and still survive the vacuum of space). But I do find it unlikely that "little gray men" or the like are zooming around Earth's atmosphere for some clandestine reason.

On top of that, some of the people backing UAP research don't exactly lend credence to the field. Skinwalker Ranch's cast bothered me because most of their "strange encounters" seem like EM anomalies or lens glare, and they freak out over loosing one or two GPS packets... They seem so quick to create conclusions that fit their narrative; every time they do a reaction shot I laugh and groan. The underground anomalies are frustrating because they've spent 2-3 season talking about what they THINK they are, but every time they do a dig, they have something go wrong. At this point, hire a hazmat team to dig up the area because obviously that's the most intriguing thing, if it's not camera fiction. Anything less is just them creating a mystery to sell the show. Also, the fact they use the "emboss" effect to "enhance" the videos of UAPs is frustrating because it creates artifacts... who knows if that's the UAP they claim to have seen or just some combination of lens artifacts and the filter obscuring them.

Skinwalker Ranch's cast bothered me because most of their "strange encounters"
TV is just that. TV. It's for entertainment purposes. Nothing on TV is ever real. People aren't real people, they are actors playing a part. Whatever they show on a TV show was created by the producer to entertain you. The whole point of the TV show is to draw you in and make you watch.

TV is just that. TV. It's for entertainment purposes. Nothing on TV is ever real. People aren't real people, they are actors playing a part. Whatever they show on a TV show was created by the producer to entertain you. The whole point of the TV show is to draw you in and make you watch.
And that's kinda my point... it's not like they're proving or confirming anything. They're just perpetuating the myths about UAPs. To everyone with a skeptical mind, that just makes the topic that much harder to legitimize.

Also... ugh that's annoyingly true... I find myself looking at youtube more often for documentaries, and the it's rarely from the big networks, just small youtuber channels.

I believe somebody or something is flying around here. Summer of 2022 I saw three UFO's in 3 days all in close proximity to our house. A couple of months later one flew down my driveway. They might not be grey's but their something and they didn't come from here.

I believe somebody or something is flying around here. Summer of 2022 I saw three UFO's in 3 days all in close proximity to our house. A couple of months later one flew down my driveway. They might not be grey's but their something and they didn't come from here.
Most world governments acknowledge that unexplained phenomena exist. It may be they emerge from another planet and another ocean inside our own planet.

Most world governments acknowledge that unexplained phenomena exist. It may be they emerge from another planet and another ocean inside our own planet.

I've heard that too. Bases on the bottom of the oceans isn't too far fetched considering the videos of UFO's going into and coming out of water.

If there was a massive ocean inside the Earth, seismologists would have found it by now. It would affect the way seismic waves propagate. Furthermore, if it was really large, gravity at the surface of the Earth would be less than it is. The universal gravitational constant can be measured independently, allowing us to know the density of the Earth. It turns out to be 5.5 times that of water.

Unexplained phenomena do not imply aliens, magic, mystic mumbo jumbo, etc. They imply we haven't figured out everything just yet.

Because so many want to believe, there are large incentives for fraudulent reports. It's much faster to sling a line of semi-plausible BS than it is to refute it, point by point, in a logical way. So careful, valid refutations can be outnumbered by a bunch of baloney.

Unexplained phenomena do not imply aliens, magic, mystic mumbo jumbo, etc. They imply we haven't figured out everything just yet.
Right. I personally do not believe there are aliens on Earth, or necessarily anywhere else. Carl Jung once ascribed the whole phenomena as a product of human consciousness. It's a fun challenge to figure it all out. The current line promulgated by the New York Times (since 2017), unelected US national military/intelligence establishment and elected US government, might all be both wrong and deceptive.

Bonus video:

Last edited:
That's pretty much UAP/UFO/Extraterrestrial stuff in general... lots of handwaving, but nothing more compelling than a few strange encounters that could not be explained. There are some very interesting events that have been documented, but never anything conclusively and publicly confirming any details about the UAPs being extraterrestrial or of sentient origin. I don't find it unfathomable that alien life could exist, and some form of alien life (sentient or not) has encountered Earth (plenty of evidence microorganisms can hitch rides on planetary debris under the right circumstances and still survive the vacuum of space). But I do find it unlikely that "little gray men" or the like are zooming around Earth's atmosphere for some clandestine reason.

On top of that, some of the people backing UAP research don't exactly lend credence to the field. Skinwalker Ranch's cast bothered me because most of their "strange encounters" seem like EM anomalies or lens glare, and they freak out over loosing one or two GPS packets... They seem so quick to create conclusions that fit their narrative; every time they do a reaction shot I laugh and groan. The underground anomalies are frustrating because they've spent 2-3 season talking about what they THINK they are, but every time they do a dig, they have something go wrong. At this point, hire a hazmat team to dig up the area because obviously that's the most intriguing thing, if it's not camera fiction. Anything less is just them creating a mystery to sell the show. Also, the fact they use the "emboss" effect to "enhance" the videos of UAPs is frustrating because it creates artifacts... who knows if that's the UAP they claim to have seen or just some combination of lens artifacts and the filter obscuring them.
Skinwalker Ranch makes Oak Island look credible.
If there were Aliens there the SW guys are so annoying they left.

I think it would be very unlikely that there would only be one example of "aliens" in a universe this size. If it was only one example, that would be us.

I also think it would be rather unlikely that any possible aliens are close enough, technological enough, patient enough, and crazy enough to come here. Maybe a little less unlikely if it turns out there's life someplace like Europa.

A craft bigger than several football stadiums would be hard to refute if you saw it. One of my biggest regrets is not having my phone or a camera when it went over our house.

A craft bigger than several football stadiums would be hard to refute if you saw it. One of my biggest regrets is not having my phone or a camera when it went over our house.
Don't expect me to believe it without some extraordinary evidence, which is what extraordinary claims require. If we are on line, watch TV, listen to the radio, etc. then we encounter hundreds or thousands of lies every day. Everyone is selling something. I can't afford to indulge claims that aren't backed up by evidence. As far as I can tell, maybe you saw something, or maybe you didn't. If you did see something, maybe it was what you thought, or maybe it wasn't.

I just purchased and read Demon Haunted World. Before, I would have killed to actually see a real live UFO. Now, I would have to doubt my own eyes. Probably wouldn't go public about it if I did see one. Maybe with supporting witnesses or empirical, physical evidence. Science places the bar higher than a lone witness. Dime a dozen. Preponderance of evidence is one thing, proof beyond a reasonable doubt is entirely different. One thing I do know, skeptical analysis wouldn't convince a true believer. An eye witness knows what they saw and that is incontrovertible. The skeptic wasn't there, so he's the one without any evidence. The burden of proof falls on the skeptic, an impossible case.

I just purchased and read Demon Haunted World. Before, I would have killed to actually see a real live UFO. Now, I would have to doubt my own eyes. Probably wouldn't go public about it if I did see one. Maybe with supporting witnesses or empirical, physical evidence. Science places the bar higher than a lone witness. Dime a dozen. Preponderance of evidence is one thing, proof beyond a reasonable doubt is entirely different. One thing I do know, skeptical analysis wouldn't convince a true believer. An eye witness knows what they saw and that is incontrovertible. The skeptic wasn't there, so he's the one without any evidence. The burden of proof falls on the skeptic, an impossible case.
Since the New York Times in 2017 began publishing their story, Navy pilots, their radar operators, commanders and on up the chain have been publicly telling their experiences and sharing selective videos of the phenomena. Yes, it is unexplained and very puzzling, but do you assert all these pilots and officials are insufficiently skeptical and are somehow deceiving us?

Go fast, tic tac, and gimbal started me thinking in the first place. Grusch, Nell and Gallaudet are compelling. Multiple witness, multiple platforms are compelling. The preponderance of evidence is overwhelming. The phenomena is real. I assert that witnesses can only tell us what they saw. I cannot judge their skills as observers, nor their motivation. I won't call anyone a liar, nor will I "swamp gaslight" someone with implausible explanations that insult their intelligence. It is respectful and not in the least unscientific to assume the witnesses already know what they saw, and take it at face value. In exchange for this courtesy, I hope I'm permitted to weigh my own evidence and draw my own conclusions. Being open minded doesn't mean your brains fall out, it means people sometimes mistake it for a trash can.

There is a major branch of government which has always been strongly against the reporting and study of the phenomena for sincerely held theological reasons. There is also a (now dated) scientific study from a major US corporation which concludes the phenomena, if widely accepted, may have a very negative affect on modern civilization in the United States. Our culture has been safely steeped in these taboos for decades. Widespread acceptance of the phenomena is likely some time off, and will depend upon either a slow release of facts and data, or a catastrophic release by means of a massive event witnessed by millions with modern cellphones.

Last edited:
Don't expect me to believe it without some extraordinary evidence, which is what extraordinary claims require. If we are on line, watch TV, listen to the radio, etc. then we encounter hundreds or thousands of lies every day. Everyone is selling something. I can't afford to indulge claims that aren't backed up by evidence. As far as I can tell, maybe you saw something, or maybe you didn't. If you did see something, maybe it was what you thought, or maybe it wasn't.
The big one was right over our house. My guess is that it was bigger than several football stadiums long. It was longer that it was wide. The narrow end was leading. Then in a blink of an eye it changed direction by 90 degrees so the long end was leading. That's non-ballistic motion. I have been fascinated by things that fly since I was a kid. I have many reference books. I have been around Air Force Bases for 40+ years. I can look at a plane and identify it. I know what a satellite, a meteor and the space station look like. Granted I'm not a military pilot but I sure as hell know what I'm looking at in the sky. And the big one was the third of three sightings in three days. If you want to hear about those just ask.. I know what I saw was real. I didn't misidentify it. With our technology we sure didn't build it. Call me nuts but don't call me a liar.

DoD reports generate statistics about UAP phenomena indicating that glowing round orbs are the most common sighting. Seen up close, they usually appear somewhat like ball lighting, or a glowing plasma discharge. The video below has some excellent extended close-up viewing of these things from what appears to be a very credible source, two experienced pilots who took the video.

Latest posts

Back