Configuring Telemini???????????

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew_ASC

UTC SEDS 2017 3rd/ SEDS 2018 1st
Reaction score
D9E29443-832A-4D44-93B6-A6D2941EBC95.jpeg So I plug Telemini up to a charged 120 mAh lipo. Download AltOS1.7 and install it. Then configured ground station to 434.550 MHz with my callsign. Telemini V3 never appears under configure altimeters. It’s not like TeleGPS which has a physical cable to connect to. Clueless.

Go ahead and select the TeleDongle. Then go to the Manage Altimeters button. You should be able to select the TeleMini from there.

(Caution: I'm posting from pure memory, so might not be exact, but it is something very close.)

Trying backwards compatibility windows 7 run as admin.

I can’t find a specific instruction on configuring it. It seems stuck for whatever reason. I had to go take a walk.

The wireless configuration is not as reliable as the cable version TeleGPS in my opinion right now.

I believe you have to try to connect to the Telemini within 5 seconds of powering it on or it enters flight mode. Commands are only accepted in idle mode, once it's in flight mode it will only transmit.... Also, there's a much newer version of AltOS, 1.8.6. Worth a try...

I believe you have to try to connect to the Telemini within 5 seconds of powering it on or it enters flight mode. Commands are only accepted in idle mode, once it's in flight mode it will only transmit.....

This sounds like an error I made to connect Telemini to a power supply greater than five seconds before trying the configuring. I’ll try this again tomorrow.

Also, is the Telemini on? I can't tell for sure from the picture. The battery needs to be connected and the screw terminals for the switch will need to be jumped for it to power up.

What do you mean jump the screw terminals? Put a wire between the two?????

Yeah, it's designed to turn on and off with a switch while the battery is connected. You'll have to connect the screw terminals for the switch together with a piece of wire (or a switch) to make it power up. It's the two screw terminals in the middle of the board by themselves. It should beep when it powers up.

9FDF5314-1A3C-4A44-8E30-93D1D839E6B3.jpeg
After unplugging Telemini then plugging it back into battery it puts it into ready to fly mode which I can monitor with monitor flight tab.

Back