6) All of the aboveIt could be several things:
1) The certificate is expired
2) The certificate signing authority has revoked the cert
3) The certificate was signed using an out-of-date encryption method
4) IE just being a butt and doesn't wanna work
I would hazard to guess that the issue is probably 3. If you give me the exact URL, I can use a browser I have to try and get more information and narrow down exactly what the issue is.
IE and that's the only thing it says. Now, as it's Outlook, wouldn't the administrator be Microsoft?
Sorry I disappeared there, I needed a nap...
Windows 7 64 bit and did the up-date. A maybe unrelated problem was my Security Essential was turning itself off every day at about the same time. I added AVG free, at least it's staying up. I run Glary Utilities, Malwarebytes, nothing comes up. If I don't refresh the browser sometimes it takes me right to Outlook.